Apply now for the Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring Civil Site Engineers | Openings: 20 | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring Civil Site Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
More Engineering Jobs –
- Afcons Infrastructure Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | Salary INR 30,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- NCC Limited Hiring Civil & Mechanical Engineers | B.tech/B.E./Diploma Candidates Are Eligible
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring Civil Site Engineers | Openings: 20 | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers
- Aarvi Encon Limited Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma Engineers
- Hiring Civil Engineers | Tata Projects Ltd | Pune Metro Project | Apply Now
- Walk-In For Civil Engineers | 9th Feb – 10th Feb 2019 | CINDA Engineering & Construction Pvt Ltd
- GVV Constructions Private Limited | Civil Site Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
- CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Apply Now
- IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date – 17th February 2019
- Priserve Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers & Structural Engineer | Salary INR 40,0000 Per Month
- AAI Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical, Civil, CS/IT, Electrical & Various Posts | Last Date – 18th Feb 2019
- HCC Ltd Jobs | Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Aparna Constructions Recruitment For Civil Engineers | 2 – 7 yrs | Graduate & Diploma Engineers
- JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers
- CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Send Your Resume To Apply
- Electrical, Electronics, & Civil Engineers Recruitment | PGCIL | Last Date – 28/02/2019
- Hiring Civil Engineers | Dilip Buildcon Ltd | Salary INR 20,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- Tata Steel Recruitment For Engineers | Civil | Mechanical | Electrical | Various Others | Last Date – 17th Feb 2019
- SVC Projects Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Construction Jobs
- Recruitment For Freshers Engineers – Civil & Mechanical | Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd.
- Reliance Industries Ltd Recruiting Engineers | FTTx Construction Engineer | Salary INR 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Pave Infrastructure Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | B.E./B.Tech/Diploma Engineers
- Hiring Civil Engineers | Hindustan Construction Company Ltd | INR 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring Civil Site Engineers
Job Location: Assam or Anywhere in Assam
Experience: Min 5-10 years of experience in commercial & residential buildings or high rise buildings
Qualification: B.E or B.Tech Civil (Min 5+ years experience must)
Diploma Civil ( 7+ years experience must)
You will devote your attention for ensuring the entire completion of the building blocks assigned to you carried out in a high standard as per the agreed specifications and to take any necessary corrective action to meet, and where possible, exceed the expectations of the client.
You will work closely in liaison with the project manager, QA/QC Department, EHS Department for execution of construction works at a site within the scheduled time.
You will conduct/attend periodical progress meetings with Project Manager, Sub-Contractors, Clients and co-ordinate for taking the project forward.
You will be accountable for all the cost spent on the construction works executed at your block at the site as against contractual provision.
You will Organize, plan and manage weekly work schedules for the smooth progress of the project.
You will develop effective working relationships with those employees deployed under you and develop them to ensure the maintenance of harmonious .employee relations within the site.
You will be responsible to ensure that your block of the project site is operating as per the by-laws of the local government and authorities.
You will be responsible for Implementing and establishing the OMS based on ISO and to perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.