Apply now for the Jobs For Civil Engineers | Reliance Industries Ltd | Openings: 30 | INR 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Reliance Industries Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with an annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and the net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of Largest Corporations currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
More Engineering Jobs –
- Afcons Infrastructure Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | Salary INR 30,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- NCC Limited Hiring Civil & Mechanical Engineers | B.tech/B.E./Diploma Candidates Are Eligible
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Hiring Civil Site Engineers | Openings: 20 | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers
- Aarvi Encon Limited Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma Engineers
- Hiring Civil Engineers | Tata Projects Ltd | Pune Metro Project | Apply Now
- Walk-In For Civil Engineers | 9th Feb – 10th Feb 2019 | CINDA Engineering & Construction Pvt Ltd
- GVV Constructions Private Limited | Civil Site Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
- CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Apply Now
- IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date – 17th February 2019
- Priserve Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers & Structural Engineer | Salary INR 40,0000 Per Month
- AAI Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical, Civil, CS/IT, Electrical & Various Posts | Last Date – 18th Feb 2019
- HCC Ltd Jobs | Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Aparna Constructions Recruitment For Civil Engineers | 2 – 7 yrs | Graduate & Diploma Engineers
- JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers
- CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Send Your Resume To Apply
- Electrical, Electronics, & Civil Engineers Recruitment | PGCIL | Last Date – 28/02/2019
- Hiring Civil Engineers | Dilip Buildcon Ltd | Salary INR 20,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- Tata Steel Recruitment For Engineers | Civil | Mechanical | Electrical | Various Others | Last Date – 17th Feb 2019
- SVC Projects Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Construction Jobs
- Recruitment For Freshers Engineers – Civil & Mechanical | Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd.
Reliance Industries Ltd Recruiting Engineers
Designation: FTTx Construction Engineer
Payroll: HFCL (2 yrs direct contract, extended basis performance)
Location: Delhi / NCR
Education: B Tech / BE / Diploma
Experience: 2 Yrs to 6 Yrs
Age: Maximum up to 30 Yrs
Salary: INR 2,50,000/- to 4,50,000/- per annum
1. Site Survey and monitoring the site activities of HDD, Manual Trenching & Ducting.
2. Ensure end to end connectivity of sites with fiber including splicing, termination tapping of fibers (Live fiber jointing) and testing of link with laser source power meter, OTDR and handover the link to O&M.
3. Routine testing by LSPM and OTDR.
4. Ensure implementation of Design released by Design Team at JC, Planning and Survey of laying route. DIT Supervision and Fiber Blowing as per plan. Assist LCO in Arial and building Network deployment
5. Prepare the Graph and MB Sheet (ITP) shot by shot (HDD), SLD / ABD regarding Execution.
6. Inventory management for smooth FTTx construction operations. Coordinate and fulfilment of Material requirement for the LCO for deployment
7. Support to FTTx JC Const. Lead, MIS Reporting of all the planning work done at the JC. Daily supervision and progress report.
8. Provide training to all the Contractor/ SBP/ DBP manpower. On boarding of LCO Manpower for deployment as per Organizational requirement
9. RoW permissions from the local authorities.
Skills and Competencies
1. Good Communication skills
2. Positive attitude and mindset
3. Open for Field Job
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.