A lot of mechanical engineering apps has been developed and upload on google play store. But we got many queries related to mechanical engineering apps. Mechanical engineers and students both asked us to write and list the top mechanical engineering apps. After researching we got the conclusion and we are listed below the some of the best mechanical engineering apps. These helps to understand the mechanism of machine drawing, calculation, learning some MCQ, getting news via app magazines and much more.
We got many queries from other branches of engineering also to write about the engineering apps. We have also written and listed the article for civil engineering apps, best app for civil engineers, best app for civil engineering students and best mechanical engineering apps for android. But in this listing we listing the top apps for mechanical engineers.
Why Use Mechanical Engineering Apps?
We all knows the above question answer that is very simple and clear. We use apps for our ease and comfort. Exactly these helps us to operate it anytime we got leisure time during office hours or at anywhere.
These apps save a lot of time for us instead of using the laptop or engineering softwares. However, apps can’t compete with the software’s as the software’s where highly versatile and much efficient. But if we compare it with compatibility and handy then apps are best. Apps are much compatible and portable. It can’t install anytime or uninstall it too. It doesn’t take more than a half minute to uninstall and installation or download depends on your internet connection speed. If you have high-speed internet connection almost it will you not more than two minutes to download. These are some useful features for android apps or ios apps for iPhone.
Top 7 Mechanical Engineering Apps
1. Basic Mechanical Engineering
It is designed for learning to basics of Mechanical Engineering. which almost cover topics of Mechanical Engineering
which are given below chapter wise.
- Chapter 1 Materials
- Chapter 2 Measurement
- Chapter 3 Fluids
- Chapter 4 Reciprocating Machines
- Chapter 5 Thermodynamics
Download the App – Basic Mechanical Engineering
2. NPTEL : Mechanical Lectures
Do you like to Learn from watching NPTEL Mechanical LECTURES? Then this APPLICATION is for you. This Free Engineering NPTEL Lectures application is designed for both engineering students and professors in mind we have taken lots of care in building this MECHANICAL Lectures application for you,
This NPTEL Lectures application contains all the subjects videos well organized into a collection.
You can watch NPTEL Mechanical videos on-line from within this application. It loads videos and plays videos very smoothly.
The best part of this application is that it updates all NPTEL Mechanical videos on daily basis.
- This APPLICATION helps you in learning your core subject and is very handy and serves as a guide.
- We have created each application dedicated to a branch like NPTEL for CSE, NPTEL for ECE, NPTEL for CIVIL, NPTEL for MECHANICAL,NPTEL for EEE, NPTEL for OTHERS.
- This application is brought to you totally free with the help of few ads.
Download the App – NPTEL : Mechanical Lectures
3. Mechanical Engineering Mag
Mechanical Engineering magazine is the award-winning monthly flagship publication of ASME. Published since 1880, the magazine, and this app, deliver an interdisciplinary view of engineering trends and breakthroughs, giving readers a roadmap to understanding today’s technology and tomorrow’s innovations.
- Current and past issues of Mechanical Engineering magazine.
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition.
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
- Download each issue and return any time for offline reading.
- Search the archive of available issues.
- Bookmark your favorite articles.
- Share your comments with other readers.
Mechanical Engineering magazine is published by ASME (www.asme.org), founded as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers in 1880. ASME promotes the art, science and practice of multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences around the globe.
Download the App – Mechanical Engineering Mag
4. Mechanical Engineering Exam
Mechanical Engineering Exam Free app exam preparation for your Mechanical Engineering Examination. In Mechanical Engineering Exam app having more than 3500+ multiple choice questions for your Success of Mechanical Engineering Examination. Mechanical Engineering Exam Free app helps you to pass your Mechanical Engineering Examination.
- Mechanical Engineering Exam App Features:
- Five practice Quiz modes
- Check every question Answers and Rationales
- Easy to use
- Detailed Quiz results in & Quiz Review for your best practice
- 3500+ Mechanical Engineering Exam multiple choice questions Bank
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any Mechanical Engineering Book Publishers.
Download the App – Mechanical Engineering Exam
5. Learn Mechanical Engineering
WAGmob has completed 5 years and they are running a limited time offer via which you can access all 300 quality apps via GoLearningBus Library.
GoLearningBus app provides:
1. Snack sized tutorials.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for “Learn Mechanical Engineering”.
You have limited access to the content provided. For full access to the content, please log in and purchase this application. This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Mechanical Engineering by snack sized chapters.
Download the App – Learn Mechanical Engineering
6. EDUQUIZ : Mechanical Engineering
These mechanical engineering apps offer online test series of multiple choice questions (MCQ) & summary notes on various Mechanical Engineering topics required for competitive exams.
It contains more than 2100 questions covering all topics of Mechanical Engineering like Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat transfer, IC Engine, Pressure Vessels & Engines, Machines, Engineering Materials, Production and Industrial Engineering, Nuclear Power Plants, Engineering Mechanics, and various other miscellaneous topics.
This online Multiple choice questions (MCQ) quiz application offers features like:
- Theory notes on Mechanical Engineering that covers basic and advanced topics for better learning to perform better in MCQ based competitive exams.
- Quality test series, Bookmark feature and Revision center for multiple choice questions (MCQ) on Mechanical Engineering.
- Performance dashboard to evaluate your learnings in the test given for Mechanical Engineering.
This app is especially for:
- B.Tech and M.Tech engineering students.
- Aspirants preparing for various competitive exams like GATE , IES etc.
Download the App – EduQuiz : Mechanical Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering One
Your primary engineering aid in the field, design process, and school. Mechanical Engineering One is designed by an engineer for engineers. One of the most comprehensive engineering tools on the market.
The main goal of the program (mechanical engineering apps) is to help you in daily mechanical engineering problems that you may encounter.
It is not only for the mechanical engineers but also for naval architects, civil engineers, HVAC engineers, electrical engineers and for all engineers and students that use some common unit conversions and math.
It has a very simple user interface for you to be able to use in the field.
The application includes various reference tables, calculators, converters. It also has one of the most comprehensive unit converters in the market. All of the tools have both Metric (SI) and Imperial (US) units.
Download the App – Mechanical Engineering One