NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise hiring Civil Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineer for the executive engineer post. The company is providing a good scale of salary. Apply now for the NLC India Limited Jobs. You must apply before the last date of the submission of the application. Below we have discussed how to apply for the NLC India Limited Jobs.
About the company
Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLCIL) is a ‘Navratna’ profit making, Government of India Entreprise engaged in mining of lignite and generation of power through lignite based thermal power plants. NLCIL was established by GoI in 1956, following the discovery of lignite deposits in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu. NLCIL comes under administrative control of Ministry of Coal, GoI and serves as an important source of power generation to the states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, open castRajasthan and Union Territory of Puducherry. NLCIL currently opera open-cast lignite mines of total capacity of 30.6 Million Tonnes per Annum (MTPA) and five thermal power stations with a total installed capacity of 3240 MW. The company, through its subsidiary NTPL, has also recently commissioned a 1000 MW coal based power plant (comprising 2 Units of 500 MW capacity each), 10 MW solar plant and 30 MW wind power plant thus bringing the total installed capacity of the company to 4280 MW.
The main activities of NLC are Lignite Mining and Power Generation. However, the company has also diversified into a generation of renewable energy through Solar Power Generation and Wind Power Generation.
The Business portfolio of the company is as under:
- Lignite Mining
- Thermal Power Generation
- Solar Energy Generation
- Wind Power Generation
- Coal Mining
More Jobs For Civil Engineering –
- Latest Government Jobs For Engineers 2017
- Latest L&T Jobs Vacancy And Recruitment for Civil Engineers
- Latest Jobs For Civil Engineers 2017 (Civil Engineering Jobs)
- IRCON Jobs Hiring Assistant Civil Engineers At RS 46500 Salary
- Hiring Freshers Civil Engineers and Diploma Engineers At INR 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A. Salary
- IVRCL is Hiring Civil Engineers [Civil Engineering Jobs]
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 for Civil Engineers (Total 606 Vacancies)
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – Site Engineer At 40000 Salary
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Jobs – Hiring Civil Engineers
- Southern Railway Recruitment – Diploma and Graduation In Civil Engineering
- Jobs In IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd – Hiring Civil Engineers
- Hindustan Construction Company Ltd Jobs – Hiring Planning Manager (Civil Engineering Jobs)
- Tata Projects Civil Engineering Job At Salary INR 7,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- BEL Recruitment 2017 For Fresher Engineers At Salary Rs 40,500 – Apply Now Online
- Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation Limited – Jobs For Civil Engineers
- TATA Projects Is Hiring Civil Engineer / Diploma Quantity Surveyor At Salary INR 5,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
NLC India Limited Jobs – Jobs Description
Advt. No.03 /2017
Deputy Executive Engineer (Mechanical) job recruitment in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC).
Thermal Power Projects
Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil)
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering (OR) AMIE in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering.
A number of vacancies & reservation of posts: 09 Posts (UR-06, OBC-02, SC-01) Out of 09 posts, 01 posts is reserved for Hearing Handicapped.
Name of Post: Deputy Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
Educational Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering (OR) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering
A number of vacancies & reservation of posts: 13 Posts (UR-06, OBC-04, SC-02, ST-01) Out of 13 posts, 01 post is reserved for Hearing Handicapped.
Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical)
Educational Qualification: Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering (OR) AMIE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
A number of vacancies & reservation of posts: 07 Posts (UR-04, OBC-02, SC-01) Out of 07 posts, 01 posts is reserved for Hearing Handicapped.
Deputy Executive Engineer (Control & Instrumentation)
Educational Qualification: Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering (OR) AMIE in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Number of vacancies & reservation of posts: 05 Posts (UR-04, OBC-01)
Length & Area of Work Experience: Minimum 01 year of post qualification working experience in Power Station Construction & Erection / Operation and Maintenance of Thermal Power Station with the unit of 200 MW capacity each (Single Unit) and above or 125 MW capacity each (Single Unit) and above of CFBC Units. Preference will be given to the candidates with Thermal Power Project construction / Erection and Commission background.
Pay Scale: 24900-3%-50500
Upper Age Limit, in years. (As on 01/05/2017): UR -32yrs, OBC-35yrs, SC-37yrs, ST-37yrs
NLC India Limited Jobs: Other Recruitment Details
The method of selection: Selection for all the posts notified (except Hindi Translator / Trainee) will be based on Personal Interview. Selection for the post of Hindi Translator / Trainee will be based on Written / Skill Test. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through registered email/post.
Place of posting: Incumbent joining the above posts are required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of NLC India Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLC India Limited.
Application Fee: Candidates (except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman categories) are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE.
Hiring Process: Written-test
Job Role: Engineer (Core, Non-IT)
NLC India Limited Jobs: How to apply
Interesting candidates should Apply Online. Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the enclosures, in a cover with superscription of “Application For Recruitment to the post of …………………… (………..GRADE) in NLC”, By Post / Courier to The General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block-1, Neyveli – 607801, Tamilnadu so as to reach on or before 05-06-2017.
- Online Registration Starting Time & Date: 10:00 hours on 10-05-2017
- Online Registration Closing Time & Date : 17:00 hours on 30-05-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form: 17 00 hours on 05-06-2017