The (Bharat Electronics Limited) BEL Recruitment 2017 For Fresher Engineers have total 66 vacancies for the probationary engineer position. The company is recruiting civil engineers, electronics engineers, mechanical engineers, and computer science engineer. The company is providing a good pay scale of Rs.16400-40500.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navratna company has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 66 Probationary Engineers (PE) under various departments. The above openings are for all/any of the Units/Offices of BEL at of the following locations: Bangalore (Karnataka), Ghaziabad (UP), Pune (Maharashtra), Hyderabad (Telangana), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh) Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwara (Uttarakhand), Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra).
About the company
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company with about nine factories and few regional offices in India.
It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been accorded Navratna status by the Government of India.
On 1 April 2016, BEL’s order book was estimated to be around ₹300 billion.
More Jobs For Civil Engineering –
- Latest Government Jobs For Engineers 2017
- Latest L&T Jobs Vacancy And Recruitment for Civil Engineers
- Latest Jobs For Civil Engineers 2017 (Civil Engineering Jobs)
- IRCON Jobs Hiring Assistant Civil Engineers At RS 46500 Salary
- Hiring Freshers Civil Engineers and Diploma Engineers At INR 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A. Salary
- IVRCL is Hiring Civil Engineers [Civil Engineering Jobs]
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 for Civil Engineers (Total 606 Vacancies)
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – Site Engineer At 40000 Salary
- Hiring Site Engineers – Site Engineers Jobs At Salary INR 5,00,000 P.A.
- Freshers Civil Engineering Jobs In Delhi At Salary Rs 22,000 Per Month
- Site Engineers Job For Freshers Civil Engineers At Salary Rs 5,00,000 P.A.
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Jobs – Hiring Civil Engineers
- Southern Railway Recruitment – Diploma and Graduation In Civil Engineering
- Jobs In IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd – Hiring Civil Engineers
- Hindustan Construction Company Ltd Jobs – Hiring Planning Manager (Civil Engineering Jobs)
- Tata Projects Civil Engineering Job At Salary INR 7,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Madhucon Projects Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers
BEL Recruitment 2017 For Fresher Engineers – Probationary Engineer Recruitment in BEL
|Name of Post||No of Post||Pay Scale|
(Electronics – 33, Mechanical – 20, Computer Science – 10, Civil – 03)
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.04.2017 for all posts.
Education Qualification for BEL Recruitment 2017 For Fresher Engineers
First class (for UN-RES categories) and pass (for SC/ST/Handicapped) in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics /Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication /Communication /Telecommunication /Mechanical /Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering /Civil Engineering / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Candidates with AMIE / AMIETE in the given specializations should have secured first class.
Selection will be done through written test and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test. The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines/specializations and General Aptitude. They qualifying candidates will be required to appear for an interview for final selection.
How to Apply
Desirous and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the link given at the bottom and filling in the required details. After which the printed copy of the submitted form having Auto Generated Online Application No. along with the requisite amount of Bank Challan (wherever required) should be sent to the address given below. The form is to be sent through ordinary post only so as to reach on or before 11 May 2017.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of 500/-. SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date of Submitting Application Forms: 11 May 2017
Download Original Advertisement: Click Here
For Registration: Click Here (New Candidates)
To Complete Application Submission Process: Click Here