Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 is hiring diploma and graduation in civil engineering with a good pay scale of Rs 34,000 + GP Rs 4,200. The civil engineering candidates may apply for the job. Below we have provided you that how to apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017.
The Southern Railway, headquartered at Chennai Central, is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. It was created on 14 April 1951 by merging three state railways, namely, the Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway Company, and the Mysore State Railway.
The South Indian Railway was originally created in the British colonial times as Great Southern India Railway Co-founded in Britain in 1853 and registered in 1859. Its original headquarters was in Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) and was registered as a company in London only in 1890.
- Latest Government Jobs For Engineers 2017
- Latest L&T Jobs Vacancy And Recruitment for Civil Engineers
- Latest Jobs For Civil Engineers 2017 (Civil Engineering Jobs)
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs: Latest Jobs For Mechanical Engineers 2017
- IRCON Jobs Hiring Assistant Civil Engineers At RS 46500 Salary
- Hiring Freshers Civil Engineers and Diploma Engineers At INR 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A. Salary
- IVRCL is Hiring Civil Engineers [Civil Engineering Jobs]
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 for Civil Engineers (Total 606 Vacancies)
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – Site Engineer At 40000 Salary
- Hiring Site Engineers – Site Engineers Jobs At Salary INR 5,00,000 P.A.
- Jobs In USA For Civil Engineers At INR 90,00,000 P.A. Salary
- Civil Engineering Jobs In New York – Civil Engineering Jobs
- Freshers Civil Engineering Jobs In Delhi At Salary Rs 22,000 Per Month
- Site Engineers Job For Freshers Civil Engineers At Salary Rs 5,00,000 P.A.
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Jobs – Hiring Civil Engineers
Job Description – Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Educational requirements: Diploma in Civil Engineering / Civil Engineering (Transportation), recognized/affiliated to AICTE. Note:- (i) For JE/P.Way: Candidates having higher educational qualification in Civil Engineering/ Civil Eng
Note:- (i) For JE/P.Way: Candidates having higher educational qualification in Civil Engineering/ Civil Eng
No of vacancies: 23
Pay scale: PB-2 Rs 9,300 – 34,800 + GP Rs 4,200
Age limit: SC/ST 47, OBC 45 , UR 42 years
Last date to apply for this job: 05/22/2017
Address: No.5, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 008
Southern Railway Recruitment – How to apply:
The eligible employees should send their application by ordinary post in the prescribed format directly to RRC/Chennai to the address : “ The Assistant Personnel Officer’ Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai-600 008.” by post or in person on or before 22/05/2017 at 17.30 hrs .
General instructions for Southern Railway Recruitment
1. The GDCE will consist of Written Examination, Verification of certificates and Medical Examination. The standard of the Written Examination under GDCE shall be that of the Written Examination prescribed for Direct Recruitment.
2. Candidates may note that they will be empanelled based on their performance in the written examination. Those empanelled will be subjected to Medical Examination and only those who are found fit in the Medical classification of “Aye Three” shall be considered for appointment.
3.The employees selected for appointment as JE/P.Way / JE/TMO on the basis of GDCE are required to undergo prescribed mandatory training and pass the test held at the end of the training, before absorption against the working post.
4. The Notification may be given wide publicity by circulating to all concerned by notifying the same to avoid complaints of non-circulation of this notification.5.
5. The copy of the Notification and proforma of application is also available on the web-site of RRC/MAS www.rrcmas.in and can be downloaded.