Apply now for the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment For Mechanical Engineers. Below the job description and eligibility criteria has been provided by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment For Mechanical Engineers.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited are synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years.
The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter, and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
More Mechanical Engineering Jobs –
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs: Latest Jobs For Mechanical Engineers 2017
- Allanasons Pvt Ltd Hiring Electrical Engineer At Salary Of 8,00,000 P.A.
- BEL Recruitment 2017 For Fresher Engineers At Salary Rs 40,500 – Apply Now Online
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Jobs – Hiring Mechanical And Electrical Engineers
- ISRO Is Hiring Mechanical Engineer And Electrical Engineer – Apply Now
- NBCC Civil Engineer and Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- Mechanical Engineers Jobs For International Locations At Salary Of $ 65,000 – 85,000 P.A.
- Jobs For Mechanical Engineers – Required In Canada Under Express Entry At Salary Of INR 35,00,000 – 70,00,000 P.A.
- Hiring Freshers Mechanical Engineers And Diploma Engineers At INR 2,75,000 – 7,75,000 P.A. Salary
- L&T Jobs For Mechanical Engineers and For Freshers – Submit Your Resume Online
- L&T Walk In Interview For Mechanical Engineers – Apply Now For L&T Jobs
- Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) Recruitment For Mechanical Engineers – Last Date 10th August 2017
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment For Mechanical Engineers – Job Description
Sub: 1-year Apprenticeship Training for Diploma Technicians
Applications are invited from qualified Diploma Engineers, to undergo apprenticeship training for the period of one year at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore
i. Candidate should possess a Diploma in engineering \ Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized University in India (The Candidate must be Citizen of India).
ii. Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.
iii. Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
iv. Candidates with work experience of one or more year are not eligible.
i. A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
ii. Reservation will be applicable as per apprenticeship act.
iii. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo the medical examination and have to be declared medically fit by Govt. Medical officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
iv. Medically fit candidate must obtain police clearance certificate from the commissioner/superintendent of police of their locality from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
Interested candidates can apply online through HAL web portal http://184.108.40.206/tti on or before 22/08/2017
For more information visit:
Click to access 665_CareerPDF2_Diploma%20Notification.pdf
Last Apply Date: 22-08-2017