Apply for this Larsen & Toubro Limited(L&T) Recruitment For Mechanical Engineers. If you are mechanical engineering candidates and looking for mechanical engineering jobs then this would be a better chance for you to get interviewed and getting the jobs at L&T. Below the detail has been provided for this Larsen & Toubro Limited(L&T) Recruitment For Mechanical Engineers.
About the Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
More Mechanical Engineering Jobs –
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs: Latest Jobs For Mechanical Engineers 2017
- Allanasons Pvt Ltd Hiring Electrical Engineer At Salary Of 8,00,000 P.A.
- BEL Recruitment 2017 For Fresher Engineers At Salary Rs 40,500 – Apply Now Online
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Jobs – Hiring Mechanical And Electrical Engineers
- ISRO Is Hiring Mechanical Engineer And Electrical Engineer – Apply Now
- NBCC Civil Engineer and Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- Mechanical Engineers Jobs For International Locations At Salary Of $ 65,000 – 85,000 P.A.
- Jobs For Mechanical Engineers – Required In Canada Under Express Entry At Salary Of INR 35,00,000 – 70,00,000 P.A.
- Hiring Freshers Mechanical Engineers And Diploma Engineers At INR 2,75,000 – 7,75,000 P.A. Salary
- L&T Jobs For Mechanical Engineers and For Freshers – Submit Your Resume Online
- L&T Walk In Interview For Mechanical Engineers – Apply Now For L&T Jobs
Larsen & Toubro Limited(L&T) Recruitment For Mechanical Engineers – Job Description
1. Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
2. Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
3. Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
4. Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
5. Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
6. Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
7. Planning and designing new production processes
8. Producing details of specifications and outline designs
Only for Freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer. Last Date: 10th Aug 2017
To Apply only Call:
Mr. Mohit Saxena
Mobile No: 9953259641