Apply now for the TATA Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Electrical, & Mechanical Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the TATA Projects Ltd Jobs For Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
TATA Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Electrical, & Mechanical Engineers
Job Description For Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
2. Prepare and monitor Cost to Control (CTC) with respect to Control Budget)
3. Ensure project deadlines are met.
4. Determining project changes, providing administrative support as needed.
5. Productivity monitoring and optimization at all levels.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. B.E/ B.Tech (Elec/Mech))
2. PGP From NICMAR / M.Tech (Elec / Mech)
3. 10-12 Years of experience in Planning / Coordination / Monitoring of MEP Jobs
Job Description For Civil Engineers
We are looking for Civil Engineer having experience in Transmission Line Piling Work to work at Motihari (Bihar).
Job Type: Temporary/Contractual
Contract Duration: 3 months
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
If interested, please share your resume to email@example.com