Apply now for the Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply. The company is hiring engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Sobha Limited
Founded in 1976, SOBHA Group is one of the largest real estate organizations in India and the Middle East. Today, we have a presence in 24 cities and 13 states across India and throughout the Middle East. As one of the largest and only backward integrated real estate developers, the company’s reputation remains focused on delivering the highest levels of quality, with no compromise.
Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Evaluate cost-effectiveness for all the activities.
- Recommend ways to make an activity more cost-effective and productive Check and certify the Sub-contractor / Labour bills.
- Efficiently working towards quantities and material reconciliation.
- Work on the cash outflow of the project to ensure the audit of, the quantity of material inward and stock at the site.
- Work at sites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
- Read GFC Drawings and technical documents in order to calculate quantities and work on daily cost sheets.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and contractors on estimates.
- Check and certify the Sub-contractor / Labour bills.
- Use computer software to calculate quantities and rate analysis Efficient Analytical skills.
Min 9-13 years’ experience in Quantity Survey /Billing/Planning/cost control/ Quantity Calculation/Estimation.
Desired Profile :
Civil Engineering Graduates with an aggregate of over 70% marks with no history of arrears. Candidates should have high levels of energy, possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills, and exhibit a burning desire to excel in their work.
Key Skills :
- Analytical Skills
- Good Communication
- Leadership quality
- Ability to lead the team
- Integrity, Sincerity, and Punctuality
- Commitment to Work
- Positive Attitude
Salary: Not Disclosed