Apply now for the JWIL Infra Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the JWIL Infra Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About JWIL Infra Limited
JWIL Infra Limited is a Water EPC Company which is a part of the Jindal Saw of the USD $4 billion Jindal Group, it started operation in the year 1984, manufacturing Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) Pipes using the internationally acclaimed U-O-E technology. JSL is one of the country’s largest producers of SAW pipes, used in the energy sector for transportation of oil & gas. With integrated facilities at multiple locations and an ever-expanding market opportunity, JSL has diversified from a single product company to a multi-product company, manufacturing large diameter submerged arc pipes and spiral pipes and bends for the energy transportation sector; carbon, alloy and stainless steel seamless pipes and tubes manufactured by conical piercing process used for industrial applications; and Ductile iron (DI) pipes for water and sewage transportation. JSL has established itself as a market leader, and a global major in providing total pipe solutions to the industry.
JWIL Infra Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Project planning, schedule development, and maintenance
- Management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
- Progress/performance evaluation and reporting
- Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation/monitoring.
- Project budget set-up and cost control.
- Tender preparation / adjudication
- Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and cash flow integration based on earned value methods
- Establish and define any job-oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
- Develop in conjunction with the Project Director a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
Establish and agree on the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil