The GATE 2017 result has been declared by the Indian Institute of Science (IISC). The result has declared as one day before its prior date same as the last year GATE 2016 result. Student’s can see their result at official website of GOAPS website. GATE candidates can check your marks, scorecards and qualifying marks for further courses and eligibility at IIT’, NIT’s and PSU’s. You can download the answer key of GATE 2017 result and score card.
We all are waiting to see and watch the face of GATE 2017 result toppers of Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Agriculture Engineering, Architecture and Planning, Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and other branch toppers of GATE 2017 result.
GATE 2017 RESULT DISPLAY’S THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF CANDIDATE:
- Name of the candidate
- GATE 2016 Registration No.
- Examination Paper
- Marks out of hundred
- Qualifying marks for the discipline
- AIR will also be displayed to the qualified candidates
HOW TO CHECK THE GATE RESULT 2017:
- Candidates must log in through GOAPS
- Then you must enter your Enrolment ID/Email Address and Password to Login successfully.
- Now you are successful logged in, and you can access the GATE 2016 Result.
- The GATE Results are only for display and cannot be downloaded.
GATE 2017 Important Dates:
|GATE 2017||February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2017|
|GATE 2017 Response Sheet||February 14, 2017|
|GATE Official Answer Key||February 27, 2017|
|GATE Official Question Paper||February 20, 2017|
|Dates to Challenge the Official Answer Key||March 3 to 6, 2017|
|GATE 2017 Result||March 26, 2017 (Available Now)|
After the declaration of the results, candidates can download their GATE 2017 score card from the official website. The score cards will be issued to:
- All SC/ST/PwD candidates whose marks are greater than or equal to the qualifying marks of SC/ST/PwD candidates in their papers
- All other candidates whose marks are greater than or equal to the qualifying mark of OBC (NCL) candidates in their respective papers.
Likely searches term:
GATE 2017 Result, GATE scorecard, GATE topper of mechanical engineering, GATE topper of civil engineering, GATE topper of electrical engineering, GATE topper of cs engineering, etc.