Apply now for the Gammon India Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | Tendering Engineers | Exp – 2 to 5 Yrs | Mumbai. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description and details have been provided for the Gammon India Ltd.
About Gammon India Ltd
Gammon India Limited is one of the leading Construction companies in India today. The company was established by late Mr. J.C.Gammon in 1919 as a firm of Civil Engineers Contractor which in 1922 was incorporated as a Private Limited Company under the name of J. C. Gammon (Bombay) Pvt. Ltd. The firm went public in 1962 and was rechristened as Gammon India Limited.
The first work carried out by Mr. J. C. Gammon was the construction of reinforced concrete pile foundations for Gateway of India. Since then, the Company has executed many multiferous civil engineering works from Cotton Godowns to Bridges/flyovers, Marine Structures, Cooling Towers, Chimneys, Tunnels and Dams in India and in the middle-east. Gammon is the pioneers of pre-stressed concrete in India.
Recommended Job For You –
- Mahathi Infra Services Private Limited | Hiring Civil Engineer For High Rise Building
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 | Civil Engineer | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma | Last Date – 20/09/2018
- Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Boltz Engineering Pvt Ltd | 1-3 Yrs | Construction Jobs
- Jobs For Civil Engineers (Construction/Real Estate) | Devaalaya Ventures Private Limited
- Avenue Supermarts Limited Hiring Civil Engineers | Sr Manager | AGM | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers
- HCL | Mega Walk-in Drive for Engineer Trainee | B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Freshers | 8th Sep 2018
- Mega Walk-In Drive | Hiring Freshers and Experience | TATA (TBSS) | 3rd – 4th Sep 2018
Gammon India Ltd Recruitment For Engineers – Job Summary
Company Name: Gammon India Ltd
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Assessment of Documents
- To assess document such as Tenders, RFQ RFP, EOI
- To prepare the Eligibility Criteria
- To highlight the shortfalls in the required documents
Interaction with Client
- Preparation of Pre-Bid replies, amendments sought
- To send replies to the clarifications raised by Client
IMS Quality and ISO procedure Adherence
- To comply IMS Quality Procedures as per our IMS Objectives.
- Adherence of ISO procedures in Submission
- Preparation and Maintenance of Reports (MIS)
- To successfully submit the physical bids
- To successfully submit the online bids