Apply now for the WS ATKINS (INDIA) Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date: 18th May – 19th May 2019. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the details of the job have been provided for the WS ATKINS (INDIA) Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date: 18th May – 19th May 2019.
About WS ATKINS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
WS ATKINS (INDIA) Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualification within Civil Engineering (MUST) and masters degree in environmental engineering
- 2+ years of experience in the Water & Wastewater Industry.
- Experience of working in the water Industry; particularly water supply pipelines, drainage network, reservoirs, and pumping stations, water and wastewater treatment works process units (One area is essential, 2 or more preferred). UK experience is preferred
- Experience of detailed design drawings and calculations
- Familiarity with UK/BS Codes of Practice
- Ability to contribute to the project management of the detailed design of projects
- Ability to apply, promote and improve quality systems
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel is proficient. Basic knowledge on drafting software like AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit
- Experience of training and mentoring
- International experience
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Charterdship
Reporting to the C & S Team Leader, key responsibilities will be: Management
- Ensure compliance with UK Health & Safety requirements and CDM Regulations and incorporate design for safety
- Ensure compliance with Atkins Quality Management Procedures
- Deliver projects on time and to quality and budget
- Mentoring of Graduate/Assistant Engineers
CANDIDATES AVAILABLE TO JOIN IMMEDIATE WILL BE GIVEN SPOT OFFERS POST TECHNICAL INTERVIEW SELECTION.
CANDIDATE FOUND NOT SUITABLE AT THE CV REVIEW STAGE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW.
NO INTERVIEW TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT.
THIS DRIVE IS NOT FOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS, FRESHERS & SITE ENGINEERS.
Job Location – Gurgaon or Bangalore as per selected candidate’s preference
Documents to Carry – 3 copies of CV with Photograph and copies of CTC Break-up, Payslip, Aadhar, PAN education & experience certificates.
Date – 18.05.2019 (Saturday)
Timings – 10:00am to 04:00pm
Date – 19.05.2019 (Sunday)
Timings – 09:00am to 12:00pm
Venue: W S Atkins, 19th Floor, Tower C, DLF Cyber Greens,
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 002 India