Apply now for the Walk-In Interview On 26th Oct | Reliance Industries Ltd | Construction Jobs. The company is recruiting. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Walk-In Interview On 26th Oct | Reliance Industries Ltd.
Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with an annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and the net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of Largest Corporations currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
More Engineering Jobs –
- GVV Constructions Private Limited | Civil Site Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
- Pave Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Billing Engineer | Planning Engineer – Construction Jobs
- RIC Projects Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 4,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- BSPHCL Recruitment – Jobs for the Post Of Assistant Civil, Electrical & IT Engineers | Last Date: 31-10-2018
- S M Infra Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date – 22nd to 31st October 2018
- Waaree Energies Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Sunteck Realty Limited Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Various Post | Last Date: 26th – 27th Oct 2018
- Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 5,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Maxroof Corporation Pvt Ltd Is Hiring Civil & Mechanical Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers
- BEL Recruitment 2018 For Engineers – Both Mechanical & Electronics Engineer | Last Date – 14th Nov 2018
- Requirement For Civil Engineers | K Raheja Corp | Salary INR 7,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Lodha Developers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers
- Ashiana Housing Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | 3 – 7 yrs | Delhi
- SPL Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Jain Housing Constructions Ltd | Exp: 1 – 3 yrs | 25th October 2018
- Priserve Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers & Structural Engineer | Salary INR 40,0000 Per Month
- BOSON Infra India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 2,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Walk-In Interview On 26th Oct | Reliance Industries Ltd – Job Description
To be aligned with JC FTTx construction deliverables and targets
To ensuring work/responsibility allocation within team members, also to define clear objectives, daily tasks, targets and functional responsibilities to JC construction staff
To be involved in hiring and selection of All JC construction rolls, their periodic performance review, and their skill improvement plan
Participate in deployment partner shortlisting and direct subordinates as per set guidelines, to take ownership of all deployment activities viz.
To ensure necessary training to vendors staff about construction practices, specifications, processes and safety norms
Periodic site visits to ensure compliance to Quality Norms in construction and to do sample check for correctness of submitted data like MB, ITPs, ABD etc
Coordination with CFTs, like P&C, NHQ planning, Construction, City Quality, Operations, etc to ensure timely delivery
Arrange and manage all Construction Plant and Machinery, Tools and instruments
Coordination or Liasioning with the ROW SPOC for permissions required to carry out roll out.
Projects planning, scheduling, and execution of deployment of Infrastructure in line with set targets.
Proactive resource planning to ensure timely resource availability
Conduct periodic reviews to monitor the performance against project plans, also to initiate corrective actions, in case of deviation with respect to the approved project plan
To manage project budget & to drive the defined process compliances
To drive for timely release of the Work order, timely measurement and consumption Certification
Coordinate with the Supply Chain for seamless operation and maintenance of adequate construction material stock
To ensure timely network handover to operation team.
To give feedback about vendor performance, on predefined parameters, through a formal vendor performance review meeting.
Must be knowing fibre execution, splicing, fibre laying, fibre blowing, OTDR etc
Ready to do field job
Experience Required – 5 – 8 yrs
Walk-in on 26th October (Friday) from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm
Location – Ahmedabad