Apply now for the Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 18th November 2021. The company is hiring engineers. Below the details of this recruitment have been provided i.e. Vizag Steel Jobs For Engineers.
About Vizag Steel
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd, (abbreviated as RINL), also known as Vizag Steel, is a government owned steel producer based in Visakhapatnam, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Steel , Government of India . RINL is the government entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), India’s first shore-based integrated steel plant built with state-of-the-art technology.
Vizag Steel Recruitment For Engineers
- A degree in engineering or technology is granted by a statutory University. A degree in engineering or technology is granted by an institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology is granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Post-Wise Vacancies: 150 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 100 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 50 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.4,984/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.3,542/-
Vizag Steel Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be called for a Personal Interview based on a percentage of marks achieved in respective
discipline/branch taking into consideration the respective reservation norms. The Mobile Number and email ID is given in the Bio-data form/online registration in NATS Portal must be valid for a minimum of twelve
months for communication purposes.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of
Birth, Qualification, Category (as applicable), etc. as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted
How to apply for Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves in the online portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ and then apply for this position online at the RINL website www.vizagsteel.com on or before 18 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here