Apply now for the Urgent Opening for Civil Eng/Asst. Manager in Merino Industries Ltd | Salary INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Urgent Opening for Civil Eng/Asst. Manager in Merino Industries Ltd.
About Merino Industries Ltd
Merino is a versatile manufacturer and marketer of Interiors Solutions with a wide array of products for homes, offices, commercial and public areas. Decades of strong market presence have created a high brand recall among various customer segments. Tapping the synergy of our products and services, we achieve a competitive advantage through technology innovation and by delivering greater customer satisfaction.
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high-pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. The second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India’s largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned with international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals. Our endeavor is to maximize the product value (Excellence), maintain affordability (Economy) and deal fairly and transparently in all our relationships (Ethics).
Urgent Opening for Civil Eng/Asst. Manager in Merino Industries Ltd – Job Description
We are urgently required Civil engineer/Asst. Manager for our Hapur Plant, The details of role & Responsibilities is being given below.
Position: Sr. Eng./Asst. Manager-Civil
Exp: 7 to 8 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E- Civil
CTC: 6 to 8 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Responsibility to analyze the site location and the surrounding area. This includes a search and investigation, verifying its feasibility for construction purposes.
2. Design a plan, outlining the key variables and what needs to be changed prior to the construction.
3. Develop a detailed design layout, keeping the requirements in mind. The design and any subsequent reports need to be reviewed and approved, and any potential risks and challenges of the project identified.
4. Whilst the project is underway it is the responsibility of the civil engineer to monitor the staff onsite. He must keep an open dialogue with architects, consultants and subcontractors. Should any issues arise, they have the responsibility of resolving them.
5. Wherever possible all construction work should be completed within budget and to the agreed timescale. The responsibility of scheduling the work, ensuring that sound organizational skills are employed and that all the raw materials are present also lies with a civil engineer.
6. A civil engineer plays a pivotal role in the effective execution of all manner of engineering projects. Their input, and leadership where necessary is essential to secure the smooth execution of a vast selection of projects.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must be B.E/B.Tech in Civil with 7-8 Years of experience in civil engineering.
Can join within 15 Days