Apply now for the UPPCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 27th January 2021. The company is recruiting. Below the job description has been provided for the UPPCL Hiring Engineers.
About the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
The creation of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) on January 14, 2000, is the result of power sector reforms and restructuring in UP (India) which is the focal point of the Power Sector, responsible for planning and managing the sector through its transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics, and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of the identification of opportunities. Visit the official website of UPPCL i.e upenergy.in
UPPCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Positions: Assistant Engineer Trainee – Civil
Total Vacancies: 11 Posts
Salary: Rs. 59,500/- Month
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute and must be an Associate Member of Institution of Civil Engineers (London).
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The selection process is based on the computer-based test and personal interview
- The question paper will be comprised of questions of different difficulty level.
- 75% of questions will be from the Bachelor of Engineering
- 10% of questions of General Knowledge/Awareness
- 10% of questions of Reasoning/aptitude
- 5% questions of General Hindi
- If a question is of one marks/two marks, then in case of the wrong answer, negative marks shall be 0.25/0.50 respectively
- For SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 700/-
- For General Category (Non-Creamy Layer)/DFF/EWS Rs. 1000/-
- For PH(OA/OL/PB/PD): Rs. 10/-
- For candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India)
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 5th January 2021 to 27th January 2021.
- CBT Examination will be tentatively in the last week of February 2021.
For more details & Apply: Click Here