Apply now for the UGVCL Recruitment For Civil & Electrical Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 28th December 2020. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job details are provided for the UGVCL Recruitment For Civil & Electrical Engineers.
UTTAR GUJARAT VIJ COMPANY LIMITED is one of the pioneer Power Distribution Utilities in India in the Electricity Industry. Incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 in Sept-2003 as a result of unbundling of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board pursuant to Power Sector Reforms initiated by the Central and State Governments, the Company became commercially operational since April-2005. The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (A Govt. of Gujarat Undertaking).
UGVCL Recruitment For Civil & Electrical Engineers
Positions: Junior Engineer (Vidyut Sahayak) – Civil/ Electrical
Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Civil – 1 Post
Salary: Rs. 37,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 39,000/- for 2-5 years
Job Location: Gujarat
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with knowledge of computer operations.
Age Limit: As on 08-12-2020
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 40 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to the age of 40 years
Selection will be based on Online Test.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 8th December 2020 to 28th December 2020
For More Details: