Apply now for the Tata Steel Requirement For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Check & Apply. The company is a civil recruiting. Below the job description has been provided for the Tata Steel Requirement For Civil Engineers.
About TATA Steel
Established in 1907 as Asia’s first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Tata Steel Requirement For Civil Engineers
1. Safety: Ensure compliance against safety guidelines of the company and national standard
2. Policy Management: Implement Departmental policies for thrust areas â€“ Life Extension, Elimination of Rework, Increase productivity, Implementation of IT-Based System on SAP-PM & Lotus Notes SAMPARK for tracking compliance of Repair of Civil Building/ plant structures/ RCC Chimneys at Steelworks & CRM Bara
3. Customer: Compliance to all Customer requests in terms of Cost, Delivery, Quality & Timeline. Minimize Job time through proper planning and coordination. Compliance to Civil jobs related to MSDs, Relining, CRMS & SAMPARK
4. Finance: Ensure compliance to small nature of project undertaken for improvement and Prepare and ensure Compliance to R&M (B) Schemes, post repair certification
5. Internal business process: Compliance of repair & certification based on Civil Inspection and CRMS Study of drawings and basic designs. Execution of the job as per the plan and monitoring of progress and checking of work quality as per set norms. Timely certification of bill Adhering to environmental norms Investigate all quality related problems and avoid re-work. Manage and reduce Contractor workforce without compromising on jobs and their deployment and Contract Management Monitoring and ensuring compliance to Sectional KPIs Report preparation, abnormality report, provide guidance for repair technique, certification of a repair job, etc Fulfilment of any other job assigned time to time as per company/business requirement
6. Customer satisfaction: Giving technical suggestions to the customers in Civil engineering domain. Visiting customer site on a regular basis to understand customer processes and concerns. Compliance to MOU
7. People development: Develop relevant Positional Training modules and ensure DM, TPM, KM, TQM, SGA and Suggestion activities across the section.
Educational Qualfication: UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Civil