Apply now for the Tata Realty And Infrastructure Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 25,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Tata Realty And Infrastructure Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Tata Realty And Infrastructure
In keeping with the Tata philosophy of leadership in sectors of national economic significance, Tata’s identified the most promising opportunities for growth in the Indian real estate and infrastructure arena, and setup Tata Realty And Infrastructure Limited (TRIL) as a 100 per cent subsidiary of Tata Sons, to serve as a real estate and infrastructure development arm. Tata’s is one of India’s largest conglomerates, with a total market capitalisation of about $110.65 billion (as on March 13, 2014) and a shareholder base of 3.9 million. The Tata group comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. The group has operations in more than 100 countries across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 150 countries. The Tata companies employ over 540,000 people worldwide. The Tata name has been respected in India for more than 140 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
Tata Realty And Infrastructure Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and responsibilities
Responsible for supervision and management of the overall project as per agreed design and cost parameters. Responsible to ensure all resources for the project are available as per plan to meet deadlines and to ensure quality and safety standards are maintained while achieving time and cost targets fixed on a weekly and monthly basis. Also responsible for ensuring statutory compliances on site. Responsible to maintain excellent working relations with contractors.
- Responsible for supervision and management of the overall commercial project within the stipulated time and cost parameters meeting acceptable standards of Quality and Safety
- Provide inputs on commercial Project feasibility and Project planning
- Ensure adherence to Plans & Cost Estimates for the commercial project
- Work execution at Site
- Supervise and coordinate daily execution by various contractors
- Ensure construction as per agreed designs and cost management to maintain profitability
- Oversee the procurement and contractual requirements on an overall basis
- Ensure all statutory compliances are maintained up to date at sites and other parties such as contractors also adhere to the required statutory compliances
- Interpret drawings/ designs & ensure that these are accurately translated into execution
Vendors & Contractors
- Assist where required in the selection of local vendors and contractors/sub-contractors
- Develop and maintain relationships with key vendors and contractors
- Escalate issues to the local representatives of the contractors as per the requirements
Quality & Safety
- Ensure that all Quality Assurance & Quality Control activities are being carried out effectively and in a timely manner, so that the quality of material (cement, steel, etc) & equipment being used at the site is of required standards
- Ensure the preparation & implementation of safety plans
- Ensure that safety training is regularly conducted for all staff including contractor staff
- Keep abreast of developments in the area
- Participate in the recruitment of appropriate talent in line with approvals for work area
- Carry out performance appraisals, assess capability, and training needs of individuals in the function
- Manage the team effectively by coaching, mentoring, provide periodic feedback and exposure to enhance learning
Required Candidate profile
Searching candidates having experience of constructing the high-end commercial project.
Education & Experience Requirement:
B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering preferably with a project management qualification
15-18 years of relevant experience in Real estate
Salary: INR 25,00,000 – 35,00,000 PA.