Apply now for the Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma | Salary INR 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers
Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in the modelling of Power Plants, steel plants and Industrial structures using 3D BIM software in Revit-3D, Revit Architecture and TEKLA software.
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Civil Engg. OR B. Eng / B. Tech – Civil
Knowledge of / Experience with:
- Multidisciplinary Power plants, FGD systems, Steel plant packages and Non-Ferrous plant structures with proven experience.
- Should have good knowledge of 2D drafting using CAD software & 3D modelling using 3D BIM software. Knowledge of BIM is a must.
- -3D and BIM modelling of building structures / Plant structures like steel buildings, pipe racks etc.
- – Modelling of RCC and precast concrete structures in Revit/TEKLA and generate 2D drawings and BOQ.
- – 3D modelling of rebar in Revit/TEKLA and generate 2D drawings and BBS.
- – Structural drawings: plans / elevations / sections / details for RCC / Precast concrete structures and Steel Structures in 2D and 3D.
- – Architectural drawings and Views for RCC and Steel buildings in Revit/TEKLA and generate 2D drawings and BOQ.
- – Reinforcement detailing and Bar bending Schedules in 2D.
- – Knowledge of Quantity estimation and BBS from 2D drawings.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.