Apply now for the TATA Housing Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the TATA Housing Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Tata Housing Development Company Limited
Established in 1984, TATA Housing is a closely held public limited company and a subsidiary of TATA Sons Limited. TATA Sons Limited holds 99.9% of the equity share capital of the company.
Since its revival in late 2006, TATA Housing has evolved into one of the fastest growing real estate development companies in India. With the primary business being the development of properties in residential, commercial and retail sectors, the company’s operations span across various aspects of real estate development, such as land identification and acquisition, project planning, designing, marketing & sales, project execution, property services, and estate management.
TATA Housing Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position: Site Planning Manager
- Undertake project planning for all the construction work at the site and all the requirements of materials, equipment, etc.
- Accurate estimation of the annual requirements of cement, steel, and other high-value items through interaction with the Corporate Project Planners and the Procurement & Contracts team
- Track project progress vis timelines and budgets and report to the corporate team
- Track contractor work completion vis–vis project plan and escalate issues to the Site Procurement & Contracts Manager to ensure adherence
- Ensure that project changes are tracked and reported through, any amendments to the work orders/ purchase orders are routed through Budgeting & Costing team before it gets released for construction
- Ensure use of the project management software to track daily progress vis–vis project plan and be accountable for the quality of the system generated information
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil