Apply now for the Tata BlueScope Steel Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Tata BlueScope Steel Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers.
About Tata BlueScope Steel Pvt Ltd
Evolution of Tata BlueScope Steel is an outcome of a union between two global companies of world-class reputation; Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel, Australia. Both with a legacy of more than 100 years and leaders in their own league; envisioned India’s construction landscape well before its time. With a will to offer best in class products driven by Quality and Innovation; the joint venture is a consolidation of years of research with sheer commitment. Tata BlueScope Steel operates in the SAARC region in the field of coated steel, steel building solutions, and related building products. This progressive venture aspires to change the Indian architectural landscape with its world-class products and solutions; and continues its vision of “Creating your new world in steel!”
Tata BlueScope Steel Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- Managing safety team & providing EHS support to all internal and external customers for construction sites.
- Daily review of construction site activities through product consultant/safety personnel. Preparing the EHS training plan & matrix. Accordingly, scheduling program for all employees.
- Arranging the accident prevention program through training, personal & group wise counseling.
- Ensuring the daily site inspection for unsafe action, condition, worker counseling & following up for pending unsafe conditions with concern departments and also with customers.
- Plan & conduct the weekly / monthly EHS review meeting. Planning, implementing & reviewing adherence to ISO 14001 & OHSAS 45001 standards related to EHS in the organization.
- Ensuring compliance of statutory & regulatory requirements in regards to safety, health & environment
Required Candidate profile
Experience in PEB / Steel construction industry Diploma/degree in Civil/Mechanical (Full-time course), Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety (State Board of Technical Education approved – Full-time course). Certifications in NEBOSH, OHSAS & EMS.
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil, Diploma in Mechanical, Civil