Apply now for the SJVN Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 15th May 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the SJVN Recruitment For Engineers.
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988, as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). SJVN is now a listed Company having a shareholders pattern of 62.44 % with Govt. of India,26.85% with Govt. of Himachal Pradesh, and rest of 10.71 % with Public. The present paid-up capital and authorized capital of SJVN are Rs. 3,929.80 Crore and Rs. 7,000 Crore respectively. The present Net Worth as of 31.03.2018 is Rs.10,694.71 Crore.
SJVN Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Positions: Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices
Number of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 10 Posts
- Civil: 6
- Electrical: 2
- Mechanical: 2
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 20 Posts
- Civil: 12 posts
- Electrical: 3 posts
- Mechanical: 3 posts
- Information Technology: 2 posts
Technician (ITI) Apprentices – 20 Posts
- Electrician: 6 posts
- Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management: 3 posts
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder: 4 posts
- Mechanic (Electronics/ General / Mechanical): 3 posts
- Information Communications Technology/ IT, Computer Assembly & Maintenance: 4 posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs.7,000/- Per Month.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Training duration: One Year
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete full-time Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
Relevant Branch: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education
Relevant Branch: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology
For Technician (ITI) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete ITI Passed from any recognized University/ Institute
Relevant Branch: Electrician, Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management, Fabricator/ Fitter/ Welder, Mechanic (Electronics/ General / Mechanical), Information Communications Technology/ IT, Computer Assembly & Maintenance
Note: Only Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 15-05-2021.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Career section of SJVN’s on or before 15th May 2021.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here