Apply now for the Shapoorji Pallonji Walk-In Jobs. The Interview Date is scheduled on 5th October 2018. About the company – Envisioning, Planning and finally Creating. That’s what we do at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd. Our Vision and Rock Solid Experience has made us today, not only in India but also Internationally one of the foremost Indian Construction companies.
Shapoorji Pallonji Walk-In Jobs | Interview Date – 5th October 2018
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS ON 5-Oct-18 (FRIDAY)
POSITION: ADMIN ASSISTANT / OFFICER (ADMINISTRATION)
Candidates can directly come to the below address:
SHAPOORJI PALLONJI AND COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED
3rd Floor, 7-1-21/A, APDL Estates
Opposite Country Club, Begumpet,
Hyderabad – 500 016
Note: Documents mentioned mandatory to attend the interview.
You are requested to bring following certificates and testimonials in original along with one set of photocopies of the same: —
Recent passport size photograph (01 pc).
All Educational Certificates & Testimonials.
Experience certificates from all previous employers.
Latest Resume, Pay slips (Last 3 Months) and Salary account Bank statement (Last six months).
Appointment Letter and Salary revision letters of present Company.
1. Maintain statutory compliance and day-to-day administration.
2. Arrangement of Labour license from Government Department & client office to start the work at Site.
3. Liasioning with all internal & external agencies like Police, Labour Staff Welfare, Fire, Hospitals, etc.
4. Maintain labor colony, staff guest houses on daily basis.
5. Maintain of Vehicle R.T.O formalities pertaining to site.
6. Transportation, Stationary, Welfare, Maintaining safety standard, Generation of MIS report & statutory compliances.
7. Maintaining PF, Form B statement of Dept. & S/c. workmen
8. Supervision of the Security of the premises.
9. Maintaining payment of wages subcontractor workman and daily wages workman, And Subcontractor details, like P.F challan, Gate pass of workman, Medical.
10. Maintaining of workman accident report, workman compensation claim.
11. Arrangement employment card, overtime wages, register of master roll of workman.
12. Updating the attendance of all the employees and processing the same for the salary.
13. Arrangement for Staff welfare accommodation & transportation etc.
1. Should be a full time graduate
2. Minimum 3 to 10 years of experience in construction industry
3. Should be strong in Liasoning and statutory compliances.
4. Must have worked in construction sites earlier