Apply now for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Job Description For Civil Engineers
Position: DY.MANAGER / MANAGER (REBAR / BBS)
- Responsible for the overall billing of reinforcement steel activities.
- Responsible for Preparation of Bar bending schedule as per Indian standard.
- Taking Approval of the BBS from the consultant.
- Coordinating with contractor & consultant regarding any technical quarries.
- Responsible for site execution of reinforcement work.
- Coordinating with VDC modeling team of RO/HO
- Record all incoming steel and monitoring the wastages and control on wastages by optimizing the BBS in consultation with the VDC team
- Monthly Reconciliation of reinforcement steel
- Preparation of Client billing for reinforcement steelwork.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Should be B.E./B.Tech with 10-15 yrs of experience or Diploma (Civil) with 12 17 years of experience form good construction companies.
Knowledge in Structural Drafting with Auto CAD
Experience in high rise / Commercial buildings mandatory.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Job Description For Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Position: DEPUTY MANAGER/MANAGER (MEP QA/QC)
1) Candidate shall be well versed in quality aspects of MEP works.
2) Candidate shall be well versed with relevant IS codes for HVAC, Electrical, ELV services, FPS and PHE works.
3) Candidate shall be well versed with the preparation of the Quality plan, MEP activity checklists, Work methodologies, and WPS, etc.
4) Conducting regular site inspections with sub-contractors quality managers.
5) Inspecting and validating compliance of the quality procedure in MEP execution.
6) Candidate shall be responsible for raising NCR’s for MEP Works and responsible for the closing of NCR’s raised by client/consultant.
7) Sending daily /weekly quality report to all subcontractors
The incumbent should:
- B.E/B.Tech. (Electrical/Mechanical) with a minimum of 15 years of experience from a reputed institute with good academic performance.
- Experience in the QA/QC department of an electromechanical company.