Apply now for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Ensure timely completion of design activities.
- Study/evaluate/propose the structural system and preparation of structural Design schemes, specifications and Design Based Report
- Providing engineering inputs during all design phases including interpretation and challenge of standards.
- Analysis of Design &3D frames of Steel Structure
- Detailing of various members of structures
- Material and manpower planning for civil works
- Interacting with clients to ascertain their needs and develop design based reports, concepts and specifications for assigned projects.
- Able to prepare monthly progress reports of civil works
- Prepare the BOQ for civil works
- Prepare the Cost Estimates for civil works
- Undertake the Value Engineering exercise during various stages of the project
- Coordination with another discipline i.e. Architectural & MEP
- To float inquiry, Techno-commercial evaluation of bids/quotation, negotiation/ discussion with vendors, preparation & approval of material submittals, Purchase recommendation/ Order placement, Cost control, etc.
- Construction activities involve Project schedule & resource planning, Co-ordination (Co-ordination with client, consultant, architect, electrical & plumbing depts., interior designer, vendors, contractors, and other agencies) to sort out Engineering & Coordination issues.
- Preparation & approval of method statements, monitoring site work progress.
Control resources such as manpower, materials, etc to achieve effective control on the work front
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, M.Tech – Civil