Apply now for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Timely execution of the job within a given specification and budget for an assigned area.
- To ensure the safety at work as per the site safety plan
- Overall Execution of Superstructure.
- Execute the job as per ISO procedure and maintain the record for the same
- Ensuring that all-relevant data required for preparing Sub-Contractor bill and client invoice is given to billing engineer in time
- Site Execution of finishing work as per drawings
- Preparing reports of site progress & Monitoring productivity
- Preparation of BBS
- Coordination with the client.
Desired Candidate Profile
BE/B.Tech Civil with 3+ years of experience preferably in high rise and commercial buildings.
Experience in Mivan Formwork will be preferred