Apply now for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position: Manager Planning
The key purpose of the job: The role is responsible for support on various aspects of project planning, scheduling, and resource planning, reviewing the plans once the work starts, and suggesting changes in the current and future plans alongside. Other duties include preparation & revision of control estimates and incorporating quality & safety measures in the plans.
- Advance planning (i.e. before construction work begins) for all the construction work to be executed at the site and all the requirements of materials, equipment, etc.
- Timely logistics of materials & equipment to reach the project site on time as well as per specifications and requirements
- Accuracy of annual requirements for cement, steel and other high-value estimates
- Achievement of target timelines
- Quality parameters & checks
- Statutory obligations
- Would be responsible for the PAN India Projects
- To be responsible for short term and long term -planning of construction-related activities
- To ensure that the resources are optimally utilized and the costs are kept in check
- To ensure that reasonable & achievable time forecasts are made.
- To plan & evaluate day to day activities and identify the reasons for slow progress, if any.
- To compare the plans with actual work done, identify gaps, and ensure that these gaps are closed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To identify key intermediate milestones for the project within target timelines
- To ensure & guide the preparation of “Control Estimates” & approving modifications, if any.
- To facilitate & supervise technical discussions (including drawings & designs) with site engineers, sub-contractors (if any), upper management & other related parties.
- To ensure that the required plant and equipment are received by the regions/ sites on time and are as per specifications.
- To monitor achievement levels of key intermediate milestones for the project within target timelines
- To ensure timely material and equipment reconciliation to identify any discrepancies and address them.
- To be involved in Internal Auditing, monitoring & documentation of all records as per ISO procedure requirements.
Education & Experience Requirement:
- BE Civil and above
- At least 10-12 years of relevant experience.