Apply now for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in formulation of contract clauses, interpretation of clauses, Contracts Administration including client/consultant/contractor correspondence, delay analysis, claim management, negotiation, arbitration
- Preparing & floating of tenders to contractors/Subcontractors, evaluation of offers, techno-commercial discussion & finalization of contract in view of the project schedule.
- Facilitating the tendering process from floating of bids to awarding of contracts; analyzing costs as per DSR and Present market rates; coordinating with clients for negotiations of terms & conditions
- Inspecting and assessing the allocated civil work, liaising with Building Inspectors, and outside Contractors.
- Coordinating with Project Managers enable schedules of work and also preparing work progress report.
- Evaluating Subcontractors of Main Contractor.
- Supervising entire gamut of Bid related activities with various Departments Such Commercial, Legal & Designers
- Studying contractual conditions, advising the Client (the Employer) on interpretation/action on contractual issues at every stage, on a daily basis.
- Overseeing compliance of Contractors with project insurance requirements.
- Managing tax/duty issues.
- Developing proposals & appraising the value of proposed projects; collating the costs involved in order to develop an overall budget for any project
- Coordinating with other departments for material requirement planning, material procurement & purchase planning, ensuring continuous supply at optimum costs.
- Contractual Correspondence with the Client / Subcontractor.
- Preparing & reviewing the Schedules of Quantities(BOQ) of materials, labor & services required in Engineering works
- Final detailed estimate in consultation with management; attending pre-bid & post bid meetings, analyzing costing of items, overhead calculation & submitting the tender
Day to day administering during the execution to ensure fulfillment of the duties & responsibilities and to identify the contractual issues arising out.
Desired Candidate Profile
B Tech. (Civil Engineering) with 10.-12 years of experience in the field of Contract & Risk Management, Tendering & Estimation, Business Development, proposal management, and FIDIC Conditions of contract.