Apply now for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment 2022 For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers | Salary INR 6,50,000 – 13,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Jobs For Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment 2022 For Engineers
Post Date: 03/08/2022
Job Description For Civil & Mechanical Engineering Jobs
Job Position: SENIOR ENGINEER (FACADE DESIGN)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Based on the architectural concepts designing the optimum Faade for building /structure with structural calculations
2. Estimating the quantities / BOQ generation for helping the commercial team to carry out tendering activity
3. Revalidating / Upgradation of design on receipt of order/discussion with the architects and consultants
4. Detailing of Faade design and getting the same approval from consultants / clients within the budgeted estimates
5. Value Engineering Designs / Alternative facade design option evaluation / suggestions for finalization with clients / consultants
Desired Candidate Profile
8 to 10 years in case of BE and 10 to 15 years experience in case of Diploma Engineers in Faade Design along with Quantity / BOQ generation
Software Skills : Auto Cad / Revit / Quantity Survey Tools / BIM
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil
Job Description For Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Job
Post Date: 02/08/2022
Job Position: SENIOR ENGINEER (MEP-QS)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have good knowledge of Electrical, Low Voltage, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, and HVAC systems for Residential buildings like Drainage systems, Water systems, HVAC ducting, VRF, Piping, Air Distribution, etc.
- Should have expertise in Drainage systems, Water systems, Hydrant & Sprinkler Systems, Fire Pump, Fire Alarm, HVAC ducting, VRF, Conventional HVAC systems, Piping and Air Distribution, High Voltage Low Voltage systems, Distribution Panels, Transformers, Switchgears, Power Distribution Circuits, Data / Tel Systems, CCTV & Security systems
- Should have good knowledge of Material selection for Plumbing & HVAC systems.
- Good knowledge of detailed shop drawings, coordination drawings, and technical specifications.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) based on drawing & Specification.
Salary: INR 6,50,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical