Apply now for the Shapoorji Pallonji Hiring Engineers | Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Hiring Engineers | Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”.
The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Hiring Engineers | Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical
Position: Safety Manager / SR Safety Manager
- To develop and train safety officers in the region to discharge their duties effectively
- To provide on the job induction training on the duties/position to be performed
- To guide the safety officer in preparing EHS and emergency plan.
- To monitor the effective implementation of the environmental health & safety plan (EHS) at the site.
- To ensure safety/orientation of the new recruits at the site through safety officer.
- To investigate the serious nature of the accident and suggest control measures.
- To suggest corrective actions wherever required based on the feedback given by the safety committee & records maintained.
- Conduct safety audits at the site.
- To ensure smooth coordination between the project management team and site safety department for establishing safe working (execution) environment at the site.
- Establish a report between the project management team & site safety team.
- Enhancing the safety awareness programme among the project management team.
- To bring to the notice of the senior management about the safety standards at the site for them to take corrective actions.
- To send monthly reports to the regional safety head on the safety standards at the site.
- To have an ongoing interaction with the regional safety head on the safety standards.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Electrical, Mechanical
Location: AP, Telangana
Experience: 10 – 16 Years