Apply now for the SCC Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the details of this recruitment have been provided i.e. SCC Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About SCC Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
SCC INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD. (Formerly, Shashin Construction Company) was established in 1994 by an efficient, experienced and dynamic leader Mr. Jayanti Patel, as a Partnership Firm. The company has ‘AA’ Class Registration under Government of Gujarat, India and is registered in Gujarat-India under the Register of Firms. Shashin Construction Company is ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified company. The company is engaged in various Infrastructure works and serving the Nation since last two decades. Company is having an expertise in the Construction of Canal, Bridges, Water Pumping Stations, Railway Civil Works, Box Pushing under Railway track and Building works.
SCC Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of work order for sub-contractor with their planning of requirement at site.
Study of site and Preparation of DPR(s).
- Review, check and evaluate the Contractors time schedule of works;
- Should be able to prepare DPR / MPR for internal and external submissions and manage contractual issues proactively
- Timely reporting of work schedule and progress and ability to identify the critical issues and update the project manager.
- Monitor the work progress, compare to the accepted program of work and report to the Project Manager.
- Coordinate with the Planning Engineers of Independent Engineers (PMC) and the Contractor on all scheduling issues and progress.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Commercial awareness
- Team working and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal Regulations are important.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Buildings and Highways & Railway projects is a must.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in supervising cost estimates, cost control, and overall project reporting activities.
- Knowledge of Quality and Safety.
- Preparation of S curve in context to project schedule. (Preferred) Preparation of MIS. (Preferred)