Apply now for the Rolls Royce India Private Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Rolls Royce India Private Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Rolls Royce India Private Ltd
Along the way, they have developed ground-breaking technologies, established new standards, and shaped the world we live in. This quest has taken them from their founding expertise in internal combustion engines to providing the world’s most powerful and efficient aero-engines.
Rolls Royce India Private Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CIVIL NUCLEAR ENGINEER to join the Rolls-Royce Civil Nuclear team in Bristol. You would be employed directly by Rolls-Royce but would be based in the Edvance UK Bristol office.
Hinkley Point C in the South West will be the first in a new generation of UK nuclear power stations, marking a significant milestone in the re-vitalization of the UK’s nuclear power industry and providing a clean, secure and affordable source of electricity for around five million homes.
You will ensure the production and monitoring of the civil engineering of the buildings on the nuclear island to which they are assigned and proposes technical solutions. They will directly receive work assignments from and report to the Group Leader.
- Receive, analyze, and verify the consistency of the input data; create, maintain, and responsible for the Design Risk Register.
- Produces the deliverables for which they are responsible (assumption notes, technical specifications, calculation notes).
- Coordinate the work of CAD Designer in conjunction with the Design Office Manager.
- Civil Engineer Degree or equivalent, ideally with design office experience.
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Eurocodes related to civil engineering and especially the design of fastenings in concrete.
- Experience in designing reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete structures.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English. Native/bilingual proficiency or near-fluent level of French is highly desirable.