Apply now for the RITES Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 27th September 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the RITES Recruitment 2021 For Engineers.
About RITES Limited
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956, and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
RITES Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Full-Time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institute. Candidate should have post qualification experience of 6 years out of which preferably 3 years in Design/Construction/Supervision/ Quality Control/ Quantity Surveying of Road/ Bridge/ Flyover/ ROB/
Buildings/ Coastal Protection/ Structure etc.
- Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institute. Candidate should have post qualification experience of 12 years out of which preferably 6 years in Design/Construction/ Supervision/ Quality Control/ Quantity Surveying/ Topographic Surveying of Road/ Bridge/ Flyover/ ROB/ Buildings/ Coastal Protection/ Structure etc.
- Engineer – 40 years
- UR – 16 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- SC – 15 Posts
- ST – 06 Posts
- Graduate – Rs. 22,353/-
- Diploma – Rs. 18,350/
RITES Recruitment Selection Process:
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interviews out of eligible candidates.
- A minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interviews will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on the panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
- The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under Experience – 10%, Interview – 90%. (Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%): Total – 100%
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 27 September 2021.
RITES LTD ( Schedule’A’ Enterprise of Govt. of India),
First Floor, Koparambil Heights,
Seaport Airport Road, Near ROB, Irumpanam,
Kochi-682309, Ernakulam, kerala.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here