Apply now for the RITES Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 12th May 2021. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the RITES Recruitment 2021 For Engineers.
About RITES Limited
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956, and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
RITES Recruitment 2021 For Civil Engineers
- Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/BCom) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Apprenticeship Category Wise Vacancies:
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Engineering Degree – 76 Posts
- Non-Engineering Graduate – 20 Posts
For Diploma Apprentice: 15 Posts
For Trade Apprentice: 35 Posts
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.14,000/-
- For Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/-
- For Trade Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
RITES Apprentices Recruitment Selection Process:
- The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/Branch/Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification mentioned in Annexure I, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria in the required Essential Qualification
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through their mail ID/SMS.
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates having engineering or diploma degree are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal and submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID email@example.com on or before 12 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For Engineering/Diploma Degree (BOAT’s Web Portal): Click here
For ITI/Non-Engg Candidates (Apprenticeship Portal): Click here