Apply now for the Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Salary INR 40,00,000 – 80,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Reliance Industries Ltd Jobs For Engineers.
About Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private-sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and a net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India’s first private sector company to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of Largest Corporations currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great workplace, and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Engineers
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead multiple dev teams and build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As a Development Manager, you will identify, hire and build a world-class team of Development Engineers to define, drive and execute on this vision. You will initiate processes that allow the team to collaborate with local as well as global teams with a high degree of efficiency. You will develop a team of highly motivated and talented individuals that can collaborate with Product Managers Technical Program Managers, and SDEs across the company on this high-impact initiative. You will design, build and own mobile-first features and programs that will delight our India customers.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom-line impact
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for the seller community on the Ajio.com marketplace that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management – prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management, and tracking of external commitments.
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization