Apply now for the Reliance Industries Ltd 40 Openings For Engineers | Civil, Electrical, & Electronics/Telecommunication. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Reliance Industries Ltd 40 Openings For Engineers.
About Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is an Indian conglomerate holding company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance is one of the most profitable companies in India, the largest publicly traded company in India by market capitalization, and the second largest company in India as measured by revenue after the government-controlled Indian Oil Corporation. On 18 October 2007, Reliance Industries became the first Indian company to breach $100 billion market capitalization.
The company is ranked 203rd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2017. It is ranked 8th among the Top 250 Global Energy Companies by Platts as of 2016. Reliance continues to be India’s largest exporter, accounting for 8% of India’s total merchandise exports with a value of Rs 147,755 crore and access to markets in 108 countries. Reliance is responsible for almost 5% of the government of India’s total revenues from customs and excise duty. It is also the highest income tax payer in the private sector in India.
Reliance Industries Ltd 40 Openings For Engineers – Job Description
FTTx- JC Construction Lead
Responsible for construction at respective JC.
To ensure deployment of Infrastructure within project timelines, as per set standards & process compliance
1. To be aligned with JC FTTx construction deliverables and targets
2. To ensuring work/responsibility allocation within team members, also to define clear objectives, daily tasks, targets and functional responsibilities to JC construction staff
3. To be involved in hiring and selection of All JC construction rolls, their periodic performance review, and their skill improvement plan
4. Participate in deployment partner shortlisting and direct subordinates as per set guidelines, to take ownership of all deployment activities viz.
5. To ensure necessary training to vendors staff about construction practices, specifications, processes and safety norms
6. Periodic site visits to ensure compliance to Quality Norms in construction and to do sample check for correctness of submitted data like MB, ITPs, ABD etc
7. Coordination with CFTs, like P&C, NHQ planning, Construction, City Quality, Operations, etc to ensure timely delivery
8. Arrange and manage all Construction Plant and Machinery, Tools and instruments
9. Coordination or Liasioning with the ROW SPOC for permissions required to carry out roll out.
10. Projects planning, scheduling, and execution of deployment of Infrastructure in line with set targets.
11. Proactive resource planning to ensure timely resource availability
12. Conduct periodic reviews to monitor the performance against project plans, also to initiate corrective actions, in case of deviation with respect to the approved project plan
13. To manage project budget & to drive the defined process compliances
14. To drive for timely release of the Work order, timely measurement and consumption Certification
15. Coordinate with the Supply Chain for seamless operation and maintenance of adequate construction material stock
16. To ensure timely network handover to operation team.
17. To give feedback about vendor performance, on predefined parameters, through a formal vendor performance review meeting.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma – Any Specialization