Apply now for the Recruitment For Civil Engineers In Tata Projects Limited | Salary: INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details for this jobs have been provided below for the Recruitment For Civil Engineers In Tata Projects Limited.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects is one of the fastest-growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertized in executing large and complex industrial and urban infrastructure projects.
The company operates through four strategic business units – Industrial Infrastructure, Urban Infrastructure, Quality services, and Utility services. The Company provides turnkey end to end solutions to set up power generation plants, power transmission & distribution systems, fully integrated rail & metro systems, commercial buildings & airports, chemical process plants, water and wastewater management solutions, complete mining and metal purification systems.
More Engineering Jobs –
- GVV Constructions Private Limited | Civil Site Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
- Pave Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Billing Engineer | Planning Engineer – Construction Jobs
- RIC Projects Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 4,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- BSPHCL Recruitment – Jobs for the Post Of Assistant Civil, Electrical & IT Engineers | Last Date: 31-10-2018
- S M Infra Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date – 22nd to 31st October 2018
- Waaree Energies Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Sunteck Realty Limited Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Various Post | Last Date: 26th – 27th Oct 2018
- Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 5,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Maxroof Corporation Pvt Ltd Is Hiring Civil & Mechanical Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers
- BEL Recruitment 2018 For Engineers – Both Mechanical & Electronics Engineer | Last Date – 14th Nov 2018
- Requirement For Civil Engineers | K Raheja Corp | Salary INR 7,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Lodha Developers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers
- Ashiana Housing Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | 3 – 7 yrs | Delhi
- SPL Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Jain Housing Constructions Ltd | Exp: 1 – 3 yrs | 25th October 2018
- Priserve Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers & Structural Engineer | Salary INR 40,0000 Per Month
- BOSON Infra India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 2,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Walk-In Interview On 26th Oct | Reliance Industries Ltd | Construction Jobs
- Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Mayfair Housing Pvt Ltd | 26th October – 3rd November 2018
- Gammon India Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Construction Jobs | Role: Site Engineer
- Brunel India Pvt Ltd | Jobs For Engineers | Mechanical, Civil, & Electrical / Instrumentation Engineers
- Jobs For Civil Engineer In Growever Infra Pvt Ltd | 20 Openings | Salary INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Innovela Building Solutions Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Apply Now
Recruitment For Civil Engineers In Tata Projects Limited – Job Description
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including:
Understand the scope of the project.
Independently Planning, sequencing & Execution of projects.
Responsible for Budget Development & Cost Control, Developing Schedules, Liasoning with clients, Resource Management, Risk Analysis, and mitigation.
End to end responsibility for timely completion and Profitability
Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, manpower etc) required to complete the project.
Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
Review the quality (QA/QC) of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
Ensuring high standards of EHS.
Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures, monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis.
Should able to negotiate with vendors and subcontractors.
Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
Ensure all the necessary statutory compliance at the site.
Able to identify subcontractors to mobilize required numbers labors at the project site.
To maintain a worthy relationship with the clients.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
PG – M.Tech – Civil