Apply now for the Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 15,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A. The company is looking for civil engineers. If you are a civil engineer and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited, One of the Ramky Group’s key member has transpired as Asia’s leading provider of comprehensive environment management services. Ramky group was conceived with the idea of creating world-class infrastructure development and environmental management through sustainable growth that matches global standards.
Ramky Enviro engineer Ltd.’s business interests are diverse which includes Waste Management – hazardous, municipal, biomedical & e-waste; Recycling – wastewater, paper, plastic and integrated waste. The Company has successfully executed challenging projects.
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Work Location – Deonar (Mumbai)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to lead a team of skilled professionals to implement the projects by developing a strong relationship with the team, client, and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project timelines /schedules
- Should have Proven ability to oversee related functional responsibilities in Finance,
- Procurement, construction safety, quality control
- Responsible for timely billing, certification, and realization
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in Civil Engineering.
- Additional qualification in construction management is preferred.
- Min 20 + years having worked ideally in the end to end project implementation of an urban infrastructure project for any public utility/corporation/entity.
- Experience of having implemented infrastructure projects costing more than Rs.350 Cr is desirable.
- The ability to speak, write Marathi is strongly desirable and added advantage.