Apply now for the Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 14th January 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Rail Wheel Plant Hiring Engineers.
About Rail Wheel Plant
Rail Wheel Plant, Bela has become a Production Unit of Indian Railways w.e.f 01.08.2014. It is situated at Bela in Dariyapur Block of Saran district in Bihar (India). The Foundation stone of this Plant was laid in 2008 by the then Minister for Railways Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav. It is being built at an approx. cost of Rs. 1500 crores. It is spread over a land area of 295 acres. The project work is being looked after by Workshop Projects/Indian Railways, Patna. The Rail Wheel Plant’s construction started in July 2008. This plant is a step to revive industrialization in Northern Bihar.
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or regular B.E. or full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical& Electronics/ Instrumentation/Computer/T Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation/Computer/IT Engineering.
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering- 04 Posts
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering – 03 Posts
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering – 03 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 35 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/Computer/ IT Engineering – 10 Posts
- Graduate Engineers- Rs. 9000/month.
- Diploma Holders-Rs. 8000/month.
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected directly through the award letter issued through the NATS, MHRD (Government of India) portal for training based on the percentage of the marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in the relevant field.
Required Documents :
- Self-attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet)
- Self-attested Proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- OBC-NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Two self-attested passport size photograph.
How to apply for Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in the NATS web portal and after that apply the link available at the NATS portal along with required documents on or before 14 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here