Apply now for the PSP Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 9,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details are provided for the PSP Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About PSP Projects Ltd
Over the years, we have successfully executed a number of prestigious projects across Gujarat. One of the first major projects that we completed was the construction of the GCS Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre (managed by the Gujarat Cancer Society) in June 2012. Subsequently, we have successfully executed a number of prestigious projects, including, inter alia, the construction and interior works of Swarnim Sankul 01 and 02 at Gandhinagar, the construction of the Zydus Hospital at Ahmedabad, and various works in relation to the Sabarmati Riverfront Development project at Ahmedabad.
PSP Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of overall project plan and construction schedule.
- Mobilization of resources manpower, equipment, materials in coordination with the project controller at H.O.
- Execution of works within the parameters of time, cost, profit, quality, productivity, and collection.
- Monitoring workload analysis: Task usage, resource usage, improve utilization/Reduce downtime
- Ongoing monitoring of project progress, adherence to contract specifications, quality standards.
- Communication: Should have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Skills: Should have analytical skills & problem-solving skills.
- Organizational Goals: Should lead and carry the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Work Culture: Should work in a team and develop a healthy and friendly work culture.
- Leadership Skills: Should demonstrate excellent leadership skills by accepting challenges and maintaining the trust of the employees as well as stakeholders, developing human resources, etc.
- Passion for Growth: Should have the zeal to attain growth of the organization as well as employees.
- Preference will be given to BE CIVIL/B.Tech Civil
- Diploma Civil Holder need not Apply