Apply now for the Philips India Limited Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Philips India Limited Hiring Engineers.
About Philips India Limited
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC), Bangalore is a division of Philips Electronics India Limited, which is owned 96% by Royal Philips Electronics N.V., The Netherlands. It was established in August 1996, with the objective of meeting the growing need for high-quality, cost-effective software development capacity within the Philips organization.
From a share of 8% of the total software resource of Philips in 1998, PIC’s share has now gone up and is around 20%Working at Philips Innovation Campus are about 1600 of the industry’s finest professionals, using state-of-the-art software engineering paradigms and platforms including real-time systems, component-based software engineering, multi-threaded architecture, and ASIC design methodologies in deep sub-micron technologies to drive the creation of tomorrow’s products and services.
Philips India Limited Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Responsible for the mechanical design of future generations of MR Patient Care products
Connect and align with project management on project content, timeline, and costs
- Work with systems engineering, electrical, and other cross-functional team members to design electronic enclosures to meet system-level functional and architectural requirements.
- As a lead mechanical engineer, take ownership and drive design and development activities of electronic enclosures including material selection, thermal management, PCB mounting design, cable routing, and meeting EMI/EMC requirements.
- Responsible for requirements, design, implementation, test, and integration of module/sub-system in accordance with the higher-level requirements and specifications
- Class 2 or Class 3 medical device development experience.
- Understanding of global regulatory requirements for medical devices.
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification or experience.Familiarity with risk management through a full product development cycle
- Experience in the field of Medical Devices product design e.g. CT, MRI, X-Ray,
- Mammography systems etc. will be an added advantage