Apply now for the NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 6th May 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the NTPC 2021 Recruitment For Engineers.
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with a presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels, it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear, and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation, and coal mining as well.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Candidates should complete a full-time bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE in respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks as per respective institution/university norms
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
- The candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 in ET Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
|Discipline||Eligible Engineering Branches|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control|
- Upper age limit: 27 years
Upper age is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidates
Total Vacancies: 50(Only for female candidates)
NTPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
- Based on the GATE-2021 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process (Online Behavioural/ Aptitude Test, followed by GD and Interview)
Note: GATE scores of 2021 will only be valid.
Final Merit List:
- GATE-2021 marks – 85% weightage
- GD marks – 5% weightage
- Interview marks – 10% weightage
- For General/OBC Category: Rs.150/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Payment Mode: The payment can be made either in online or offline mode
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online after getting their GATE-2021 Registration Number/Id by visiting www.ntpccareera.net on or before 6 May 2021. The online application process will be starting on 16 April 2021
- Commencement of online application for NTPC: 16.04.2021
- Last date of online application for NTPC: 06.05.2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 16.04.2021)