Apply now for the NPCIL Recruitment For Various Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 9th March 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the NPCIL Recruitment For Various Engineers.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programs of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements the Fast Breeder Reactors program in the country.
NPCIL Recruitment For Various Engineers
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
Age Limit( as on 02.04.2020):
- General/EWS – 26 years
- OBC (NCL) – 29 years
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers – 31 years
- PwBD – General/EWS Category – 36 years
- PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category – 39 years
- PwBD – SC/ST Category – 41 years
- Mechanical – 85 Posts
- Chemical – 20 Posts
- Electrical – 40 Posts
- Electronics – 08 Posts
- Instrumentation – 07 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Industrial & Fire Safety – 05 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 selection process:
- Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Intimation of interview date/time/venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply to this post online on or before 09 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here