Apply now for the NMDC Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 15th June 2021. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the NMDC Hiring Engineers.
About NMDC Limited
NMDC Limited, (formerly National Mineral Development Corporation), is a government-owned mineral producer. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. It is involved in the exploration of iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, etc. It is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter, producing more than 35 million tonnes of iron ore from three mechanized mines in Chhattisgarh and Karnataka. It also operates the only mechanized diamond mine in the country at Panna in Madhya Pradesh.
NMDC Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Four years degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, and Mining Engineering.
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Tele commutation, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management, and Computer Science & Application
Programming and Systems Administration Assistant:
- National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
- Graduate Apprentice – 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 13 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant – 30 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.20,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.16,000/-
- Trade Apprentices (ITI holders) – Rs.10,000/-
NMDC Recruitment Selection Process:
- A common merit list will be prepared by a committee for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the Degree/Diploma/ITI examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list. Preference will be given to local apprentice aspirant candidates without hostel accommodation.
How to Apply NMDC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their resume affixed with a recent passport size photograph on the right corner, registration number in apprentice portal, Address for communication, E-mail ID, Mobile number along
with proof for Date of Birth, Address, Qualification & Cast Certificate, etc through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 15 June 2021.
For More Details : Click here