Apply now for the NLC India Ltd Recruitment For Engineers. Total 635 Vacancies are there for the Technician & Graduate Apprenticeship.
NLC India Ltd., a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, earning profits for over three decades and poised for rapid growth in terms of Mining Activities and Power Generation, invites application for one year Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the following designated subject fields:
NLC India Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | 635 Vacancies
Branches and Number of the post for technician or graduate apprentice.
1. Mechanical Engineering – Technician – 120 Posts | Graduate – 90 Posts
2. Electrical Engineering – Technician – 100 Posts | Graduate – 90 Posts
3. Civil Engineering – Technician – 30 Posts | Graduate – 30 Posts
4. Instrumentation – Technician – 15 Posts | Graduate – 15 Posts
5. Chemical Engineering – Technician – 15 Posts | Graduate – 15 Posts
6. Mining Engineering – Technician – 20 Posts | Graduate – 20 Posts
7. Computer Science & Engg – Technician – 20 Posts | Graduate – 25 Posts
8. Electronics & Communication – Technician – 15 Posts | Graduate – 15 Posts
Qualification needed for technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
Stipend – Rs.3542/- p.m. (inclusive of all)
Qualification needed for Graduate Apprentice – Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
Stipend – Rs.4984/- p.m. (inclusive of all)
For Graduate Apprenticeship Training / Technician Apprenticeship Training: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility norms should submit their application through ONLINE REGISTRATION in NLC India Ltd., website (www.nlcindia.com) and take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 16.10.2018 up to 17.00 Hours on 25.10.2018. The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to
The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Block – 20,
Neyveli – 607 803.
so as to reach on or before 30.10.2018 by 5.00 PM enclosing the Self-attested copies of the following
i. Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
ii. Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
iii. Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
iv. Transfer Certificate.
v. Proof for Physically Disabled Person(PWD) (if applicable).
vi. Format showing method of arrival of the percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
- Candidates should keep track of the selection process by regularly visiting the website
- The shortlisted Candidates for certificate verification will be displayed at the website tentatively on 15.11.2018.
- The shortlisted Candidates will be called for certificate verification tentatively from 21.11.2018 to 24.11.2018.
- The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the website tentatively on 11.12.2018.
- The tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be 04.01.2019 Candidates are advised to check the website for their selection. Any other correspondence either in Soft (or) Hard form will not be entertained in this regard.