Apply now for the NHPC Recruitment 2022 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 5th February 2022. The company is hiring engineers & others. Below the details of this recruitment have been provided i.e. NHPC Recruitment 2022 For Engineers.
About NHPC Ltd
As on date, NHPC Limited has become the largest organisation for hydropower development in India, with capabilities to undertake all the activities from conceptualization to commissioning in relation to setting up of hydro projects. NHPC Limited has also diversified in the field of Solar & Windpower. NHPC Limited presently has an installation base of 7071.2 MW from 24 power stations on an ownership basis including projects taken up in Joint Venture. Considering the impediments faced during the execution of these projects such as unfavorable geological conditions, difficult law and order problems, inaccessible and remote locations, the achievement so far is commendable. The generation performance of these stations has been outstanding.
NHPC Recruitment 2022 For Engineers
Educational qualification :
ITI Apprenticeship (Fitter, Electrician, Surveyor, Plumber, Carpenter, (Computer Operator and Programming Helper) COPA) :
- The candidates must have Passed ITI in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute/ Board of Technical Education.
Diploma Apprenticeship (Civil, Electrical) :
- The candidates must be belonging to an institute/university recognized by AICTE/ State Board of Technical Education Full time Diploma in relevant Engineering/ Technical Education.
Graduate Apprenticeship (Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, CSR) :
- The candidates must have completed two years full time MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject from recognized Institute/
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2021):
- The age limit for the above mentioned posts should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 30 Years.
- The relaxation in maximum age limit is 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
Total Vacancies : 66 posts
ITI Apprenticeship :
- Fitter – 3 posts
- Electrician – 20 posts
- Surveyor – 4 posts
- Plumber – 3 posts
- Carpenter – 3 posts
- COPA – 20 posts
Diploma Apprenticeship :
- Civil – 6 posts
- Electrical – 4 posts
- Finance and Accounting – 1 post
- Human Resources – 1 post
- CSR – 1 post
- The Stipend for the post of Apprenticeship will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961
Selection Process for NHPC Recruitment 2022:
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI/ Diploma/ Postgraduate.
- The shortlisted candidates can be called for an interview if required and an offer will be sent through the portal.
- The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded to the official website.
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering on the portal link given below and applying through the portal. Candidates should also submit the hardcopy of the registration and application along with the essential documents by
Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand so as it reaches on or before 5th February 2022.
For more details: Click here