Apply now for the NHPC Recruitment 2020 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 17 December 2020. The company is hiring engineers & others. Below the details of this recruitment have been provided i.e. NHPC Recruitment 2020 For Engineers.
About NHPC Ltd
As on date, NHPC Limited has become the largest organisation for hydropower development in India, with capabilities to undertake all the activities from conceptualization to commissioning in relation to setting up of hydro projects. NHPC Limited has also diversified in the field of Solar & Windpower. NHPC Limited presently has an installation base of 7071.2 MW from 24 power stations on an ownership basis including projects taken up in Joint Venture. Considering the impediments faced during the execution of these projects such as unfavorable geological conditions, difficult law and order problems, inaccessible and remote locations, the achievement so far is commendable. The generation performance of these stations has been outstanding.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 For Engineers
Educational Qualifications Required:
For Graduate & Technician Apprentice:
- The applicant should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Civil, IT from any recognized institution
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2021 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
For Trade Apprentice:
- The applicant should have passed 10th Class under 10 + 2 system of education or its equivalent. The applicant should have passed the ITI examination from the recognized institution in the respective trade.
- Power Electrician
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
Period of Apprenticeship: 12 Months
Age Limit (as of 31.08.2020):
- For Trade Apprentice: minimum of 14 years
NHPC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for interview intimating the date and venue.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
- The selected candidates are required to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate as per rules of Apprentice Act. The medical fitness certificate shall be from District Civil Surgeon or equivalent.
How to Apply NHPC Recruitment 2020?
For Graduate & Technician Apprentice, all the eligible candidates should register themselves in RDAT portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) and the Registration Number generated in the portal should be mentioned in the relevant column of Application Form and send the duly filled-in application form typed in double space on A4 size paper to the below postal address on or before 17 December 2020.
For Trade Apprentice, all the eligible candidates have to enroll themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal at (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and the Enrollment Number should be mentioned on the Application
Form and send the duly filled-in application form typed in double space on A4 size paper to the below postal address on or before 17 December 2020.
The Manager (HR),
C/o NHPC Liaison Office, Manipur Electricity Department (MSPDCL),
For More Details: Click here
Apprenticeship Portal: Click here
NATS Portal: Click here